Our website got a new layout!
Created at August 12, 2020
A new layout, new functions, responsive design and a new tidy appearance. The new web presence of the German Environmental Specimen Bank.
The website of the German Environmental Specimen Bank is now available in a new design and with extended functionalities:
- The new design is responsive and therefore can be used on tablets and smartphones;
- the homepage has been restructured and offers three thematic blocks for direct access to the content: For data research, the description of the investigated specimen, the ecosystems and sampling areas as well as the analysed parameters and a
message carouselwith news and links to further information;
- the data research has been redesigned: Mixed searches on biometrics and chemical exposures are now possible and additional options for data search and result display are offered;
- the search results are displayed in a common block in table form and in a diagram;
- extended options are available for downloading the diagrams: In addition to different types of diagrams, different dimensions and side orientations can be selected.
The best way to surf our pages is to use the latest versions of the browsers Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge for Windows 10 or Safari.
Have fun using the website, your ESB team!