Dioxin2011 Symposium: Conference contributions online
The German Environmental Specimen Bank contributions are available for download.
Provided publications of the German Environmental Specimen Bank:
- Analytical experiences within the German Environmental Specimen Bank: Time trends of PCDD/F and dl-PCB in bream (Abramis brama) caught in German rivers
- PCDD, PCDF, and dl-PCB in terrestrial ecosystems: Are there correlations of levels or patterns in soil and roe deer liver?
- Brominated flame retardants in bream (Abramis brama) from six rivers and a lake in Germany
- Retrospective monitoring of perfluorinated compounds in fish from German rivers and coastal marine ecosystems
- Analytical experiences with the German Environmental Specimen Bank: Polybrominated diphenylethers in deer liver samples and corresponding soils
August 20, 2011 until August 24, 2011
Dioxin 2011 - 31st International Symposium on Halogenated Persistent Organic Pollutants - POPs’ Science in the Heart of Europe
Yearly symposium on Halogenated Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs)