Indoor Air 2011
June 04, 2011 until June 09, 2011
The triennial conference of the International Society of Indoor Air Quality and Climate (ISIAQ)
Indoor Air 2011 will be a unique technical programme that focuses on major challenges facing the indoor air and climate community.
The conference will highlight future challenges that will reach beyond the traditional scope of indoor environmental research. Examples:
- indoor environmental quality and climate change,
- the long-term implications of green building design on indoor environmental quality,
- indoor air chemistry and health,
- connections between local and regional outdoor air quality and the indoor environment,
- and emerging contaminants.
Venue: Austin, Texas, USA